Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Willing to trade my Model X for Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am willing to entertain offers for my brand new White Model X for a Model S plus cash.

My Model X is fully loaded except for the larger wheels (don't care for the harsher ride) and tow package.

The Model S would have to be a P85D or P90D w autopilot. Model S must have less than 20k miles.

I am based in Los Angeles.

The offer must be compelling. If I wanted to just buy a pre-owned Model S I could have, so this would have to be a profitable venture.

The Model X is amazing, but if someone makes me an offer I can't refuse then I will consider.

Thank you.

I am willing to entertain offers for my brand new White Model X for a Model S plus cash.

My Model X is fully loaded except for the larger wheels (don't care for the harsher ride) and tow package.

The Model S would have to be a P85D or P90D w autopilot. Model S must have less than 20k miles.

I am based in Los Angeles.

The offer must be compelling. If I wanted to just buy a pre-owned Model S I could have, so this would have to be a profitable venture.

The Model X is amazing, but if someone makes me an offer I can't refuse then I will consider.

Thank you.

Is there any reason for this?

The Model S would have to be a P85D or P90D w autopilot. Model S must have less than 20k miles. I am based in Los Angeles.
The Model X is amazing, but if someone makes me an offer I can't refuse then I will consider. Thank you.

Chad, I would suggest writing more compelling advertising copy ... and also list your offer on Panjo / TMC. :cool: