Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wilt u de geschatte kosten van verschillende Tesla-configs vergelijken? in €?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
(I apologize for writing in English, but I thought you might find this helpful)

There are a number of Model 3 cost calculators out there, but I wanted one that did it all in Canadian dollars, so I made my own. I got carried away :) I've posted for anyone to try out here.

International Tesla Cost Estimator

View media item 118039
Features:

• Create your own Tesla configuration scenario and see the estimated total cost
  • Reports pricing in any international currency (all prices based on Tesla's $US list prices)
  • Supports Model 3, Model S, and Model X models
  • See pricing, per model, with % of base price for each option (e.g. LR battery adds +26% to the base)
  • Include or exclude cost for each option, per model (e.g. Premium Upgrade Package, Upgraded paint, 100D, 20" Sonic Carbon Wheels)
  • Supports various deposit fees (reservation fee, configuration fee, down-payment)
  • Supports financing calculation (e.g. 2.45% over 5 years = $x / month)
  • Supports optional country markup (e.g. 10% over US pricing)
  • Supports regional rebate amount (e.g. Ontario = CA$14,000)
Try it out and let me know any suggestions!

You can edit the "Scenario - Shared" tab, or save a copy of the whole spreadsheet for yourself.

Enjoy!

Good suggestion, @FrankNL. I've thought about how to implement this. I can add a pick list for each country instead of just currency (most of Europe sharing the Euro), but in Canada the rebate is provincial (x10 provinces) and the US also has different rebates per state. So the list would be tough to maintain. In the spirit of collaboration, I thought of making a lookup table people could fill in since I won't reliably be able to find all the rebates in the world. Maybe too much..?

But I have added a lovely chart! :)

2018-03-05 23_04_03-Calculating the Model 3 Canadian prices_ _ Page 4 _ Tesla Motors Club.png

I've updated the International Tesla Cost Estimator with the following:
  • Fixed bug that prevented user changing the title and currency
  • Added automatic chart
  • Added "Reset form" button and script to reset the form to default values (not sure if others can execute script...)
  • Now accounts for 'Premium Interior' included in price of AWD P100D configuration for Tesla Model S and X
  • Any rebate is excluded from the balance due, as this typically gets refunded by government after purchase
Hope this is useful!

2018-03-14 23_41_49-International Tesla Cost Estimator - Google Sheets.png