Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
8CXCTR-featured-v1.jpg

For sale Not Available Win an EV of Your Choice, Taxes Paid

Closed
Climate XChange's 8th Annual EV Raffle to fund our climate work
$250.00
Related vehicle
  1. Model S
  2. Model 3
  3. Model X
  4. Model Y
  5. Other
Status
This ad has been closed.

Details

For eight years, Climate XChange, a 501(c)3 non-profit, has supported its climate mission by raffling off a fully customizable luxury electric vehicle. This year we’re offering expanded car options for our Grand Prize, and adding an early bird prize of $10,000 for tickets purchased by 11:59pm Eastern on November 18. That’s six chances to win! Tickets limited to 5000. Ticket sales end Feb. 27, 2024 or when sold out. Drawing Feb. 29, 2024.

8CXCTR-featured-v1.jpg
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think you're off by one zero....
Yep. And though I'd love to have one person buy all the remaining tickets, I wouldn't advise it. I think your best bet is 2-10 or so. A few years back, one buy bought over 100 tickets over the course of the raffle - and didn't win a thing! I felt really bad for him, spending over $25K.

Tickets make a great last-minute gift - they are immediately emailed to the recipient! You can give your loved ones five chances to win a prize, and show them you support climate policy solutions at the state level.

Win your Dream Electric Car! Get tickets for our 8th Annual Raffle.