Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Window tinting in Arizona. Recommendations?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, taking delivery Saturday and will need to tint.

Can anyone recommend tinting? I believe front can't be more than 30% and everywhere else can be any percentage.. correct me if I'm wrong.

What did you all do? Clearly in AZ this is an important thing to do lol

Hi all, taking delivery Saturday and will need to tint.

Can anyone recommend tinting? I believe front can't be more than 30% and everywhere else can be any percentage.. correct me if I'm wrong.

What did you all do? Clearly in AZ this is an important thing to do lol
You are not correct. You can not go any darker than 33% on your driver and passenger windows (while the back seat and rear window can be darker) and your windshield can not be tinted below the AS-1 line.

Here's mine. I had it done at Alset auto. It's all 30% and I put the eyebrow on the windshield to the AS-1 line. It's perfect in the AZ heat and it's borderline being a bit too dark at night.

Alset.jpg

I can highly recommend Hyer Quality Detail in Tempe. I had both my M3 and MY PPF'd, ceramic coated, and tinted right after I received them. 3 years later, they still look brand new, and the tinting is still flawless. I'm apparently not the only one who thinks highly of them, either. It's like an exotic car showroom there! Very busy, full of high-end cars and happy customers.