Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Window Tinting in Houston?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi - I wonder whether anyone has window tinting recommendations I Houston? I'm looking for the full rear window tint to be one piece as opposed to two - or just the lower portion. Of course, any suggestions as to tint would be welcomed too! Received my Model 3 a couple of weeks ago and have the ppf appointment on Saturday. The could not do the one piece rear install though ..

Thanks!

Ollie

Texas Tint Masters is where I've seen many people go. They put out a YouTube video on doing Tesla Model 3's and it's been the best I've seen. Covered up door panels, rear glass in one piece, and use these ropes to catch any runoff water from windshields and rear windows. I see them post Tesla's regularly on their Instagram page.

Hi - I wonder whether anyone has window tinting recommendations I Houston? I'm looking for the full rear window tint to be one piece as opposed to two - or just the lower portion. Of course, any suggestions as to tint would be welcomed too! Received my Model 3 a couple of weeks ago and have the ppf appointment on Saturday. The could not do the one piece rear install though ..

Thanks!

Ollie
If you're still looking, we can help. We carry Photosync which is the highest heat blocking film available in the market.