Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Windows rolling down / not rolling up by themselves

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My MR 3 was delivered on the first weekend, and in seemingly perfect shape. But now I've had two problems with the windows.

1. Two days ago I took passengers in the rear seat for the first time, and was showing them the car. When the back seat passenger got out, the window went down an inch as they all do... But when they closed the door the window did not go back up. We opened the door and closed it again, and it still wouldn't raise the window. But after I opened and closed the front door, then both windows went up. Someone else at my work has experienced the same problem with their M3.

2. Today I parked the car as normal, just me in the car. When I returned an hour later both the driver window and one backseat window (the OTHER one) were open an inch. Naturally it had been raining and the seats were VERY wet. The windows were NOT down when I parked the car.

So now I have a wet interior and no longer trust the car to keep the windows up.

I'll call Tesla tomorrow. Are others seeing the same thing?

Any suggestions for how to properly dry the car out now that it's wet inside?

Thanks, .. Sam