Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Windows venting themselves?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This has happened two times now. I come out to the car and all the windows are down about an inch. This time I caught it on my cameras and it happened right after I started to warm the car. It was 30 degrees Fahrenheit for what it's worth. Tesla service center said this is totally normal which cannot be true as this allows rain and sleet into the car. This is not the slight vent that happens when it's cold outside so the windows don't freeze to the trim, this is a full inch below the trim. Has anyone else experienced this?

Here is a video of it happening:

This has happened two times now. I come out to the car and all the windows are down about an inch. This time I caught it on my cameras and it happened right after I started to warm the car. It was 30 degrees Fahrenheit for what it's worth. Tesla service center said this is totally normal which cannot be true as this allows rain and sleet into the car. This is not the slight vent that happens when it's cold outside so the windows don't freeze to the trim, this is a full inch below the trim. Has anyone else experienced this?

Here is a video of it happening:

Tesla actually pulled the "it's normal"? that's redic. If you show them the video they'll probably say you were venting the car remotely 🤣