Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Windshield cracked - Any suggestions to replace in SFL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The windshield on my M3 cracked! Perhaps it was a rock or something. In the morning there was no crack, when i got back to the car in the afternoon a crack appeared at the base by the windshield wipers and runs up. There seems to be a small nick at the base. I assume that is where it started. I looked at sentry mode, there are no events asides a few people walking in front of the car.
Anyways, any suggestions where to take it? If i am not mistaken, insurance should cover it. I think in Florida we do not pay a deductible to replace.

Any help is appreciated.

The windshield on my M3 cracked! Perhaps it was a rock or something. In the morning there was no crack, when i got back to the car in the afternoon a crack appeared at the base by the windshield wipers and runs up. There seems to be a small nick at the base. I assume that is where it started. I looked at sentry mode, there are no events asides a few people walking in front of the car.
Anyways, any suggestions where to take it? If i am not mistaken, insurance should cover it. I think in Florida we do not pay a deductible to replace.

Any help is appreciated.

Depends on your insurance. Generally if the crack is shorter than the length of a dollar Bill, it won’t be replaced and repair is usually covered. Safelite in Tampa replaced and recalibrated my wife’s Passport cracked windshield and coordinated everything with insurance