Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Windshield sunscreen for 2023 Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered the folding Autotech one for refresh X from Amazon, arriving soon, will report back and let you know if it does fit well etc. I like these folding rigid ones better than the floppy other stuff out there on the market. If its any good will let you know, hope this helps!

We have the wind shade for Model X; it fits the old Model X, and for the refreshed Model X, it will cover the camera button, but it still worked well.
and we have the sunroof shade for Model X as well.

New member here..

2023 Model X, with 3300 miles on it.

purchased a new sunshade for the front windshield as we are constantly being blinded by the sun to and from places.

Followed the instructions to install the sunshade.. resulted in a cracked front windshield and the local Tesla Service team responding with a +$2400 bill.

Attachments

• IMG_6501.jpeg
    IMG_6501.jpeg
    557.5 KB · Views: 134
New member here..

2023 Model X, with 3300 miles on it.

purchased a new sunshade for the front windshield as we are constantly being blinded by the sun to and from places.

Followed the instructions to install the sunshade.. resulted in a cracked front windshield and the local Tesla Service team responding with a +$2400 bill.

Wow! Sorry to hear that. I wouldn't think a sunshade could do that. Mind sharing the sunshade that did that?