Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Windshield washers-- what should the pattern look like?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My windshield washers don't work very well. It seems as if fluid is only dispensed on the top half of the window, and not very vigorously at that. I need to run them for what seems like a long time to get fluid to dribble down to the part of the window I actually look through. Is this expected behavior or do I have a problem?

My windshield washers don't work very well. It seems as if fluid is only dispensed on the top half of the window, and not very vigorously at that. I need to run them for what seems like a long time to get fluid to dribble down to the part of the window I actually look through. Is this expected behavior or do I have a problem?
Have you tried cleaning the nozzles?

Honestly, that sounds a lot like mine. I just run them a long time compared to previous vehicles, but it works just fine.

My passenger side washer just dumps the fluid on top of the wiper blade which then spreads it over the windshield. I'm not sure what the dispenser nozzles look like. I realize the are part of the wiper blade (2023 MYLR)