Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Windshield washers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here. I get a barely-visible spray from the driver's side that is useless and then a dribble from the passenger side which is only slightly better in effectiveness. I had the Orlando SC check them out and they replaced the wiper blades and a bunch of stuff and it made no difference. Most people I speak to say their's is the same.

Mine washers work great. I just wish the auto wipers worked as well. The wipers just aren't sensitive enough to either respond quickly to a light rain, or speed up enough to keep up with a heavy rain. The sad thing is that on an earlier firmware version, auto wipers did work. But since they added in the red light warning, the wipers are broken again. Maybe that front camera is being asked to do too much at one time, DashCam, red light warning, and rain monitoring.

I wish mine worked that good. Should probably take it back and have them take another look. Thanks for posting.

You have to watch it in slow-motion to see if it's actually working. My passenger one seems okay, but the driver side is pretty shitty though it still gets some fluid. Not too sure. I thought I had run out of washer fluid but turns out it was only 1/3 empty. Please update if you find something.