Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Windshield Wiper Fluid is not dispensing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

I am curious if anyone has any troubleshooting suggestions for the windshield wiper fluid not dispensing for a pre-refresh Model X. When I engage the wiper fluid button on the turn signal stock, the wipers activate but no fluid. Yes, the fluid is topped up.

Thanks in advance!

This may sound crazy, but is this the first time you tried to use them? My wiper tube that connects to the pump was disconnected upon delivery of both my ‘22 MYP and again on my ‘22 MXP. The tube was visible when opening the hood and I just reconnected it to the wiper arm. Problem solved.

• Informative
Reactions: theslimshadyist
Upvote 0
This may sound crazy, but is this the first time you tried to use them? My wiper tube that connects to the pump was disconnected upon delivery of both my ‘22 MYP and again on my ‘22 MXP. The tube was visible when opening the hood and I just reconnected it to the wiper arm. Problem solved.
Thank you for the response - I checked that and as far as I can tell, the tubes are connected. It also dawned on me, that I can't hear the pump (not sure how loud it normally is).

Upvote 0