Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Winter Wheel Hassle, any help would be appreciated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Living in Chicago, I ordered the winter wheel and tire set for my P100D back on October 24. It is now Dec 5. I have had no contact from Tesla except for a response e-mail to a message I sent to [email protected] where they told me that basically these orders take a while, with no estimate or explanation why it has taken over 6 weeks. I have no idea if this is going to be feasible to wait much longer. Does anybody have any contacts or other ways of tracking these orders? I'm not even sure how to cancel it at this point. I contact my sales advisor from the purchasing store and even though he said he'd get back to me, he hasn't. Tesla has my $4300...

Call tirerack and get entire set for ~$2k delivered Wednesday with sensors. Take it to any shop to get switched in 30 minutes.

Call credit card company and dispute order as it hasn’t been delivered in 2 months.

This is exactly what I did a few weeks ago. Reply to the Tesla online orders email and say you want to cancel the order. That way you will have that on record.