Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiper fluid not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I actually made an appointment with a service center because my washer fluid was not working. Then I read a little further in the manual. I realized I was only pressing the stalk halfway resulting in a single wipe. To get the washer fluid you have to press all the way in and then you get the fluid and three wipes. Apologies if you already tried this, just hoping to help.

Reactions: akatwn
received my Model X w/o wiper fluid..having realized this recently I got the fluid and poured into wiper fluid receptacle on the model X
However, that was the End...no fluid emerged on the windshield and I can not seem to get the washer fluid to come onto the windshield..HELP!!
Here's the same symptom: What kind of windshield washer fluid does Model 3 Use?
But be careful where you get this fixed, to protect your garage floor!:)

I actually made an appointment with a service center because my washer fluid was not working. Then I read a little further in the manual. I realized I was only pressing the stalk halfway resulting in a single wipe. To get the washer fluid you have to press all the way in and then you get the fluid and three wipes. Apologies if you already tried this, just hoping to help.
no apologies plz! thanx for your rapid response!! I will try!

OMG! that was the answer to press the button in all the way!! thanks so much!!

• Love
Reactions: skip8jj