Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wish the mileage indicator was on home screen [feature request]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well since we’re all just wishing for things thinking anybody at Tesla even reads this forum, I’d like a real blind spot monitor, homelink included, 360deg cameras, free FSD, insurance to cost less, service centers to provide loaner cars, AC to not be stinky, the paint to not be crappy, panels to be aligned, batteries to not degrade, CarPlay, Android Auto, sportier bucket seats, trunk kick sensor, individual child locks for rear door, doors that don’t rely on electronic release, easier way to jumpstart the car when the 12V dies…
The 360 degree (birdseye view) is something Tesla could have done years ago! The hardware is already there, so they could easily do this. It baffles me why they haven't. I used it all the time on my previous cars, every time I was going into a parking spot. Best feature every!
Home link hardware used to be included. Elon took it away in an effort to keep costs down on the 3. Asking for $300 and the time required to take it into a dealership or service center makes it a PIA, so people won't do it.

Reactions: rpiotro
Really that whole stupid swipe card thing should be deleted from the UI. It doesn't match any of the other flow logic and the random stuff that it contains is, well, random. You can clearly tell the intern was super high the day he wrote that garbage.

Tire pressures should display next to, wait for it.... the tires? Just my opinion but what do I know?

Odometer would be great where those three stupid swipe card dots are. Tap for trip meter. Duh.

Please send me the charge number Elon. Oh, and you're welcome.
Since this thread seems open to ranting, I will add that unless my fingers and hands have become uniquely disfigured or operationally challenged (or perhaps unknowingly to me have been replaced by sausage fingers sticking out of ham hands or some similarly non-swipe-friendly appendages) I find it WAY more difficult to use the lame swipe cards than it should be. I have no such issues swiping on my other touch-enabled devices.

Since this thread seems open to ranting, I will add that unless my fingers and hands have become uniquely disfigured or operationally challenged (or perhaps unknowingly to me have been replaced by sausage fingers sticking out of ham hands or some similarly non-swipe-friendly appendages) I find it WAY more difficult to use the lame swipe cards than it should be. I have no such issues swiping on my other touch-enabled devices.
Just swipe above the 3 dots, not close to the car.

Reactions: Gimmethecash
Am I missing something here? It's on the screen.

It sure is.
I would NOT want to have any more screen real estate wasted on information that is of sporadic and little value.

True; but to see it while driving you have to be distracted and pull it up.

Ha?
You are distracted by looking at the screen?
So you want it be on some other screen?

Perhaps, a HUD?

Well since we’re all just wishing for things thinking anybody at Tesla even reads this forum, I’d like a real blind spot monitor, homelink included, 360deg cameras, free FSD, insurance to cost less, service centers to provide loaner cars, AC to not be stinky, the paint to not be crappy, panels to be aligned, batteries to not degrade, CarPlay, Android Auto, sportier bucket seats, trunk kick sensor, individual child locks for rear door, doors that don’t rely on electronic release, easier way to jumpstart the car when the 12V dies…

How about - BUILD MORE SERVICE CENTERS, so customers don't have to wait for 3-4 weeks for an appointment!