Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Woke up to zero solar production. Everything else normal. Can someone help me with restart procedures?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
as of this morning i have had zero solar production. mobile app shows zero, connection via TEG shows zero, and display on the inverter shows zero.

I checked all the breakers, everything looks good. Powerwalls are on, solid green light, show 99% capacity.

I've got a big on/off dial/switch on my Delta inverter. Should I just try cycling that? Or is there a different procedure to try and restart/recycle my solar? (note- it's odd that the light for the power indicator is no on, but the digital display is on)
image_67138817.JPG

thank you!

Have you tried powercycling everything (turning off the inverter dial in your picture, then the breaker for the inverter, then waiting about 10-15 seconds, then turning on the breaker, then turning the inverter dial in your picture back on)?

Have you tried powercycling everything (turning off the inverter dial in your picture, then the breaker for the inverter, then waiting about 10-15 seconds, then turning on the breaker, then turning the inverter dial in your picture back on)?
Yes, thank you. I used Tesla support via chat on the mobile app (pleasantly surprised with the experience).... they walked me through exactly what you just described. ... turn inverter off. turn pv breaker off, wait 2 minutes, turn pv breaker on, turn inverter on..... that did the trick. solar came back on line in about 5-10 mins. Much appreciated.