Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wondering why you can't discuss Elon's tweets? Preserved as an example.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Venturing off topic I know, but I think Elon needs to experience some real consequences if we're going to have any hope of him putting a little more forethought into his Tweets going forward.

As for the topic at hand, I wrote 10x 11/24 -c260s at $0.61 earlier this morning. Looking to open at least 20x more early next week. I closed my batch of 11/17 -c250s at $.01 earlier today (~98-99% ROI).
Haha, yeah Elon is so antisemitic that ADL started praising him. Honestly the media is playing some headline trickery right now and I can't believe so many people fell for it. Yesterday they were saying that APAC uninvited Musk due to his comment even though the same article said Musk was busy and cancelled himself. Then mass media are all saying all of these companies are pulling out due to what Musk said, even though the real reason is because certain inappropriate content (unrelated to what Musk said) ended displaying next to ads that made a pause today. Musk's X team is fixing the problem right now.

I guess my feeling toward what Musk said being just normal commentary on anti-racism no matter who is doing it against no matter what race seemed fine and made me scratch my head all day trying to figure out why the media is blowing it up like he's the second coming of Hitler.

To the mods:
you-have.gif

Mod have patience of an Angel.
I didnt realize there were so many "OMG Elon bad, said this said that" until I press "show ignore"...... and hell broke loose. It's the same group of people that cant keep their sugar together that always bring noise, nothing but noise to the table. It's truly disrespecting people that bring actual signal to table, and especially to the mods. Im so glad there's ignore button.

Haha, yeah Elon is so antisemitic that ADL started praising him.
Yes for saying decolonization is genocide. I guess Mahatma Gandhi perpetrated genocide according to Musk And ADL.

Anyway can we stop posting irrelevant things. IMO, only thing that really belongs in this thread is the market implications of the controversy- not the controversy itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.