Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Working the best deal on a model 3 AWD Long Range in Black

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any suggestions on how to work the best deal on what should be a pretty available car right now? I'm been in contact with a salesperson in Denver and took a test ride. Any suggestions are appreciated. Always looking to save a buck especially since it's a car, not an investment.

Working on getting my wife on board in mid-May which I'm pretty confident she will. Our 2017 Audi has been a nightmare with warranty and non warranty repairs.

Yeah there's no haggling (which I love) .. however many folks have said if you call the sales dept, you can see if they have any demo/test drive cars available for sale. Those are slightly used and some people have been able to save a few thousand that way depending on the milage.

• Informative
Reactions: M109Rider
Any suggestions on how to work the best deal on what should be a pretty available car right now? I'm been in contact with a salesperson in Denver and took a test ride. Any suggestions are appreciated. Always looking to save a buck especially since it's a car, not an investment.

Working on getting my wife on board in mid-May which I'm pretty confident she will. Our 2017 Audi has been a nightmare with warranty and non warranty repairs.
I know you mentioned getting the best deal "right now", but from what I have seen at the end of the quarter there have been a lot of great deals. I plan on waiting until the end of 3rd quarter myself. Using that time to build as much of a down payment as I can.

Reactions: SammichLover
I know you mentioned getting the best deal "right now", but from what I have seen at the end of the quarter there have been a lot of great deals. I plan on waiting until the end of 3rd quarter myself. Using that time to build as much of a down payment as I can.
That is when the most smoking deals do seem to pop up, assuming you're in a position to close quick before the end of Q. If you don't the deal evaporates.

There are huge discounts to be had. Order from inventory at end of quarter. I upgraded my LR RWD to a brand new inventory P3D. Was $65k sticker and discounted to $57,300. Worth waiting, I saved $7700 and it was not a demo. Blue on white with autopilot. Demo ones even had more discounts. Some RWD and AWD also had $2-6k discounts and some didn't even have miles. Go to Tesla store and get connected with a local sales advisor. They are heavily motivated to move cars at end of quarter, I'll never buy again from the website direct. My dad also scored a P100D for 77k with EAP.

Reactions: Probllama
Yeah don't listen to the guys who say you pay msrp without haggling...you don't haggle but you find a salesperson who will work for you and you tell them find you a car that is cheaper than msrp ...if you wait til end of quarter the deals will be there...but you don't have to wait...you just say you want end of quarter prices right now...thats exactly what I told my salesperson a little over a week ago...he found me new AWD long range for 3500 off of invoice, got the tax credit, then I made hm throw in few AP ...car had sticker of 56K(actual sticker but when priced online it was close to 52K) without AP so 59K and I paid 47500!

Deals are out there if you and your salesperson work to find it.

Reactions: Probllama
My bro saw this video and scored some savings, I ordered my M3S and waited 4 years and the M3S is still not out. He called and negotiated like on the video, M3 LR RWD, all premium package, Took 2k off the price and 650.00 for some mileage and for his rims upgraded for free, Check out the video for tips.

Fred

Yeah don't listen to the guys who say you pay msrp without haggling...you don't haggle but you find a salesperson who will work for you and you tell them find you a car that is cheaper than msrp ...if you wait til end of quarter the deals will be there...but you don't have to wait...you just say you want end of quarter prices right now...thats exactly what I told my salesperson a little over a week ago...he found me new AWD long range for 3500 off of invoice, got the tax credit, then I made hm throw in few AP ...car had sticker of 56K(actual sticker but when priced online it was close to 52K) without AP so 59K and I paid 47500!

Deals are out there if you and your salesperson work to find it.
Fantastic! I think you just have to be patient and work a deal and be ready to move on it.