Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

World’s okayest diy chrome delete

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Richbot

Oct 16, 2020
STL
My first wrap attempt ever, and it went about as you’d expect. I learned a lot about how to do this properly and when these pieces start peeling/falling off I’ll do it properly then lol. Cutting out those letters and mirror sections individually was certainly a journey
01ACC2A4-F9FC-41E3-A022-7ACD1E0ED8F8.jpeg

I have refreshed one but I prefer the chrome appearance, especially the white colored X's.

I ordered black colored, it matches well with black wheels and chrome delete. I am happy I did not order white. I don't like white color with black wheels and black trims.

I'm not a fan of black wheels either but what really set me off was seeing three (3) white pre-refresh Model X's in the carpool lane the other day, besides mine.
I haven't decided if I'm going to do a black or sonic carbon wheel with this car, depends how hard I curb the next wheel, and how cheaply I can find a dark colored set heh

Chrome trim must die though. Even satin aluminum is tolerable but chrome, especially plastic chrome, bleh