Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Woud you trade your used S/X for a new 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, I think the ideal car for me would be RWD P85+ with AP1.0. I don't know if they ever made a P85+ with AP. I definitely can't afford Jason Hughes' yellow car. That's my first stop if I pop the lottery though:)

Yeah, I think the ideal car for me would be RWD P85+ with AP1.0. I don't know if they ever made a P85+ with AP. I definitely can't afford Jason Hughes' yellow car. That's my first stop if I pop the lottery though:)
Very few of RWD P85+ with AP1 were made. You can still get the + suspension on P85D's manufactured before June 2015 (or another way to tell, look for tech package as it went away about the same time as the + suspension which was standard of the first half of P85D's).

Just a bump.

I didn't really get any compelling offers for trade. So I'll be putting the 3 on eBay this evening. Unless a TMC member wants to make a cash offer on the 3.

Again, not looking to profit... so the eBay listing reserve will be my total out-of-pocket cost including Fed credit (I'm not taking the CA rebate).

Reactions: JPUConn
I'm looking to trade my new 3 for a used S or X of comparable value (must be under warranty).

The 3 is Red/PUP/19"/NoAP (can be added) and has the infamous "Alcantara" headliner. Less than 300 miles and and is no longer being driven.

You do the math, include tax considerations. I'm not looking to profit. I'm also uncertain what DMV registration fees might apply; if no money changes hands is it considered a sale?

Send me a private message if interested.

I am not sure how to pm but may consider a couple of trade options. I could see maybe getting both your 40 and 3 plus add some cash for you. I have a 2015 Model S 85D with 85k. Did not pay for the extended warranty but did get the autopilot. No wrecks or problems. Will need tires if I drive to California to see yours. I drove back and forth from KC to Scottsdale many time using the superchargers So most of the miles are from that. If interested pm or text me at 913 271 7440. I put my reservation for the model 3 on hold. I don't need the bigger battery if I keep my S. I wanted to trade in and get an X but Trade ins are terrible.