Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Would tesla offer incentive to AP2.0 with FSD to get new cars ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have no plans to trade in our AP2 FSD X, Tesla maybe slow but do usually deliver.

Many said the CCS adaptor would be 'impossible' yet we have one, adding HEPA filter as a retrofit, the 0-60 'uncorking' a few years back, had to wait 2 years but our referral PowerWall was installed last week.

Tesla time is though unpredictable.

Those are nowhere near the same scale and opportunity cost.

For the HEPA retrofit, all the ducting is in place. It’s literally sticking in the filter and adding the bio defense button.

AP1 to AP2 retrofit was described as replacing the skeleton in a car.

Not sure why the CCS adapter would be a big deal? I have a Tesla Wall connector with the plug being J1772. This was so I could charge the model x and the volt at the same time from one circuit.

I have no plans to trade in our AP2 FSD X, Tesla maybe slow but do usually deliver.

Many said the CCS adaptor would be 'impossible' yet we have one, adding HEPA filter as a retrofit, the 0-60 'uncorking' a few years back, had to wait 2 years but our referral PowerWall was installed last week.

Tesla time is though unpredictable.

Keep in mind none of the items you mentioned were “promised” to consumers. They were pleasant surprises.

Name one thing they promised and delivered on.