Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

wow..this is crazy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That video was taken at the San Luis Obispo, CA charger over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend in 2019.

It was a literal perfect storm for charging infrastructure - a major storm system over the busiest holiday weekend of the year closed the primary north-south interstate in California (I-5) and forced basically all travelers to US-101, a generally much less traveled route closer to the coast. It wasn't just the superchargers that were overcrowded... the entire highway was a gridlocked mess from Los Angeles to San Francisco.

The guy in the video is posting complete bullshit lacking the appropriate context.

Tesla has installed more than 80 additional pedestals within 30 miles of that station since 2019.

Last edited:
That video was taken at the San Luis Obispo, CA charger over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend in 2019.

It was a literal perfect storm for charging infrastructure - a major storm system over the busiest holiday weekend of the year closed the primary north-south interstate in California (I-5) and forced basically all travelers to US-101, a generally much less traveled route closer to the coast. It wasn't just the superchargers that were overcrowded... the entire highway was a gridlocked mess from Los Angeles to San Francisco.

The guy in the video is posting complete bullshit lacking the appropriate context.

Tesla has installed more than 80 additional pedestals within 30 miles of that station since 2019.
WOW THANX....i am glad someone researched and posted this..That guys vids are all doom and gloom and he seems to "get off" on the doom and others failings thinking he is prepped and ahead of the game...he also in almost every vid disses ev and tesla and elon musk so knowing this now when he says it was just that day i know he is a pos shill liar and and as ass clown loser. thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.