Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wrap it up...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Like most people I don't really like the wooden dash trim (looks odd) and the piano gloss black centre console looks great but it always getting covered in finger prints.
Wanted to wrap both of these but there are so many different options out there with different prices and quality!

It's personal preference as to which style you like but would be good to get a thread together which compares them all if there isn't one already.

If you have wrapped then could you add and comment below with:
1) price you paid including taxes and shipping
2) link to where you got it from
3) colour/type of wrap e.g. matrix black
4) pictures of the centre console
5) pictures of the dashboard
6) rating out of 10
Thanks

Like most people I don't really like the wooden dash trim (looks odd) and the piano gloss black centre console looks great but it always getting covered in finger prints.
Wanted to wrap both of these but there are so many different options out there with different prices and quality!

It's personal preference as to which style you like but would be good to get a thread together which compares them all if there isn't one already.

If you have wrapped then could you add and comment below with:
1) price you paid including taxes and shipping
2) link to where you got it from
3) colour/type of wrap e.g. matrix black
4) pictures of the centre console
5) pictures of the dashboard
6) rating out of 10
Thanks

...also if there are any professional wrapping services out there

Reactions: axw820
Just seen some alcantara dashboards and they look great.
Can't seem to see anywhere which sells the wraps though.
Anyone know where I could get some which is similar to the alcantara in the doors and try a DIY job?

Just seen some alcantara dashboards and they look great.
Can't seem to see anywhere which sells the wraps though.
Anyone know where I could get some which is similar to the alcantara in the doors and try a DIY job?

One of the staff at Tesla Stockport has an alcantara dash in his white/black m3 - looks really good in my opinion, will ask him who did it if I see him next time I'm in there.

Reactions: m3p_uk