Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB 21" Turbine Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to buy 21" Turbine wheels for my Tesla Model S. Prefer the gray but open to silver as well. Would prefer a set with tires.

I'm located in Salt Lake City so I know this is a long-shot but would prefer somewhere around the area to have somewhat local pickup. (UT, ID, NV, CO, WY, AZ).

Let me know if anyone has anything available and pricing.

Thanks!

Jason

Looking to buy 21" Turbine wheels for my Tesla Model S. Prefer the gray but open to silver as well. Would prefer a set with tires.

I'm located in Salt Lake City so I know this is a long-shot but would prefer somewhere around the area to have somewhat local pickup. (UT, ID, NV, CO, WY, AZ).

Let me know if anyone has anything available and pricing.

Thanks!

Jason

hello.

i have four 21inch silver turbine rims with tires available. i am in toronto, canada if you are interested.

mg

Sorry to raid this thread but could someone post the avg. price for a set of 4 gray turbine wheels with and without tires. I am thinking about going this route in the summer but have no idea what they cost on avg.

Thanks.
I think with tires that have a couple thousand miles on them and rims it would be about 4K but don't know tesla sells the set for $5,500