TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

WTB: 21" turbines (gray) - non staggered

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by EvStark, Oct 3, 2016.

1. EvStark

EvStark New Member

I'm looking for a set of 21 turbines in the Seattle area, gray only. Not very keen on shipping, so, I'd like something local.

Preferably late 2014 or newer, since they have the tpms sensors. I have a 2016 facelift S60.

2. Saxena

Saxena Member

If you find the wheels, we have a set of 21" performance tires that we would like to sell. They have 6-7mm tread remaining. We have a Model X now, and can't use the tires. PM me if interested.

3. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

Depending on your level of perfectionism, you can find really good deals on 21" Turbines on ebay (without TPMS or tires).. I bought one reconditioned replacement for $275 including shipping. It came and was in perfect condition.

4. EvStark

EvStark New Member

Thanks for the responses! I've started looking at eBay as well.

5. pdxrunr

pdxrunr Member

Hi, just curious if you purchased any wheels yet? I have a set of AG 21's with Conti that have only 6K miles on them from this summer that I'm about to post for sale. They have a nice, aggressive offset that gives the car a very sporty look. I'm willing to sell them at a very good price compared to new. Here are some pics of them on the car. I can send some close up shots if you like the look. They are polished gun metal gray. Purchased new by me from 503 motoring in Portland. Sensors included. I'd even be willing to drive them up to you in Seattle.

Model S Photo Gallery

Let me know what you think.

L

6. EvStark

EvStark New Member

Hi pdxrunr, I actually bought a set off ebay a couple of weeks back. Getting them installed this weekend. Thanks for the offer though. Those are some nice looking wheels. They wont last long.

7. pdxrunr

pdxrunr Member

Nice! What did you go with? Post pics please so we can see how great they look on your car.