Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: 21" turbines (gray) - non staggered

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking for a set of 21 turbines in the Seattle area, gray only. Not very keen on shipping, so, I'd like something local.

Preferably late 2014 or newer, since they have the tpms sensors. I have a 2016 facelift S60.

I'm looking for a set of 21 turbines in the Seattle area, gray only. Not very keen on shipping, so, I'd like something local.

Preferably late 2014 or newer, since they have the tpms sensors. I have a 2016 facelift S60.

If you find the wheels, we have a set of 21" performance tires that we would like to sell. They have 6-7mm tread remaining. We have a Model X now, and can't use the tires. PM me if interested.

Depending on your level of perfectionism, you can find really good deals on 21" Turbines on ebay (without TPMS or tires).. I bought one reconditioned replacement for $275 including shipping. It came and was in perfect condition.

Hi, just curious if you purchased any wheels yet? I have a set of AG 21's with Conti that have only 6K miles on them from this summer that I'm about to post for sale. They have a nice, aggressive offset that gives the car a very sporty look. I'm willing to sell them at a very good price compared to new. Here are some pics of them on the car. I can send some close up shots if you like the look. They are polished gun metal gray. Purchased new by me from 503 motoring in Portland. Sensors included. I'd even be willing to drive them up to you in Seattle.

Model S Photo Gallery

Let me know what you think.

L