Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB - AP1, 70 or greater

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Live in NYC, but willing to travel, even fly as needed for the right car. Cash buyer so no financing drama.

I'm completely aware of ev-cpo and the Tesla options, I'm expecting something more competitive

AP1 is the "must have" as I intend to use this as a commuter car. Any other options are gravy.

Mileage isn't a huge concern, obviously the lower the better

Don't mind some signs of use, but again, the fewer the better

Color doesn't matter as long as it isn't Mary Kay pink :p

Don't hesitate to come at me P85D or something, I've got quite a bit of flexibility, but I don't expect I'll get into the range that could see me buy an AP2 car.

I can deal with iffy tires, all that, but lingering mechanical issues or major deferred repairs don't appeal to me.

Some, any, type of warranty would be much appreciated as well.

Thanks all, and if I'm out of line on anything, feel free to call me out (with kindness, lol)

Incase you change your mind. I need to setll. Let me know if you are interested

Model S 60D
Miles: 14K
Under Warranty till 2010. Batteries have warranty till 2024
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Slipstream Wheels
Black Next Generation Seats
Dark Ash Wood décor
Black Headliner
Unlimited Lifetime Supercharger Enabled