Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB GEN-2 NEMA 6-50 or 14-50 Adapter ASAP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i am in desperate need and Tesla is not giving me a delivery date. Charging on 120v and using more then I can charge and i live in a rural area So I have limited access to chargers and No supercharges! I will be will to pay for overnight. Please let me know thanks!!

I don't think 5-60 exists. Did you mean 6-50?

Also, Tesla doesn't make a 14-60 adapter for the mobile connector. Did you mean 14-50? If you really need 14-60, EVSE Adapters does have a 14-60 adapter for the gen 2 mobile connector: NEMA 14-60 Adapter for Tesla Model S/X/3/Y Gen 2 – EVSE Adapters

EVSE Adapters has nearly every adapter you can think of. We've bought a few items from them over the years and have been happy with our purchases.

If you click the Report link at the bottom of your post, a Moderator should be able to change the thread title for you. 6-50 and 14-50 are pretty standard, so there's more chance someone here would have one for sale, maybe for cheaper than EVSEAdapters.com.