TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB: Gen 2 TPMS

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by kholy, Jun 6, 2018.

1. kholy

kholy Member

As title states, looking to buy gen 2 TPMS.

I would have gen 1 for trade for these or looking to buy in cash. Let me know

2. Larry66216

Larry66216 Member

If you want to mess around looking for OEM, fine, but you can buy the equiv on ebay pretty cheap as I did. Mated with the car just fine.

3. kholy

kholy Member

mind sharing which you purchased? Should i get black stems or grey for the dark grey turbine rims?

4. Larry66216

Larry66216 Member

5. heinzcatsoup

heinzcatsoup Member

I bought some off amazon a few days ago for $130 and installed them yesterday. Everything looks like its working fine. car picked it up just fine

6. JesseIan

JesseIan Member

I got the eBay ones as Larry66216, they work great - read my PSI fine no issues so far, had them about a month