Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Lease takeover, 4 months left

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Already have that new X and new S, and have an almost expired 36 month lease on an old S that you will NOT be exercising the option to buy? Have you paid the over-mileage already (or willing to work it into our deal)? Let me take over the lease! My order for a new Model S won't come in until next year (almost), which is 3 months away. Meanwhile, either I'm going to chuck the order and get something used, or get an ICE (grrr ... I hate them). (I'm not paying new for something without the HEPA filter, but if it is time limited or very age-discounted then I'll be OK.)