Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB LR RWD M3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to buy a LR RWD Model 3

My main concern is budget, and so am willing to travel almost anywhere in the country to pick up
Don't mind any color, any wheel option, and any level of AP (although that's preferred)
Also would like the car to be under 35k miles, to have a bit of room for any warranty repairs

Thanks!

Tried that first... $3750 tax credit seemed like a great deal, especially if combined with an inventory discount
Dallas store rep told me they’re out of LR RWD, and haven’t had any in inventory for a while now.
She told me if I wanted one, they still take orders “off the menu”, and it would have to be custom ordered... est delivery time is 4 weeks!
Starting at $47k w delivery & base autopilot...

• Informative
Reactions: Mike1080i
Tried that first... $3750 tax credit seemed like a great deal, especially if combined with an inventory discount
Dallas store rep told me they’re fresh out of LR RWD, and haven’t had any in inventory for a while now.
She told me if I wanted one, they still take orders “off the menu”, and it would have to be custom ordered... est delivery time is 4 weeks!
Starting at $47k w delivery & autopilot...

LR RWD are everywhere for sale if you want a use one. Try craigslist.

portland cars & trucks "model 3" - craigslist

seattle cars & trucks "model 3" - craigslist