Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: Model 3 Factory Performance Package Spoiler

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have gotten no word yet on when ours is arriving - its been about four months now. I am still planning on getting ours installed; and the lack of communication has been a little frustrating. Has anyone gotten theirs?

There are a half dozen threads about this already. ;)

Yep; I realized as I hit post. The bottom line seems that if you want one right away, its best to order one aftermarket. From what I gathered on the threads, there have been build quality issues which has slowed down the process. Biggest complaint about all of this has been the lack of communication on Tesla's part!

Yep; I realized as I hit post. The bottom line seems that if you want one right away, its best to order one aftermarket. From what I gathered on the threads, there have been build quality issues which has slowed down the process. Biggest complaint about all of this has been the lack of communication on Tesla's part!

That's a bummer! I'd still like the Tesla factory one. All the aftermarket one's don't look as refined as the one in the marketing photos.

I've considered getting a spoiler for my car as well. I was looked at the aftermarket spoilers. One is less than $300, one is around $700. Anyone know how close these aftermarket spoilers come to the OEM spoiler?

thanks for this....I had posted about quality issues in an october post and everyone was against me on it.

could be why they haven't put any on anyone's PUP 3s as of yet. they haven't been able to guarantee quality and reliability on the current iteration. they might just change or tweak the design before mass producing them.

funny how the tides have turned.... :rolleyes:

I just picked up my factory Model 3 Performance edition carbon fiber spoiler, however I prefer not to have a spoiler. These aren't generally available yet to the market, except for current Performance owners.

I'm looking to unload this, preferably locally. I live in San Jose, CA and can meet around the area, and possibly ship.

Message me if you're interested.

Attachments

• IMG_7124.jpg
    IMG_7124.jpg
    605.1 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_7125.jpg
    IMG_7125.jpg
    941.3 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_7126.jpg
    IMG_7126.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_7127.jpg