Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: Model S w/ Warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

My wife is interested in a Tesla, but will only want to purchase if... it has Rear Facing Seats and a Pano Roof. We are biding our time until MX prices come down (waiting for anything to come down to $60-65k). Budgeting up to $50k, but will consider anything close to that number!

“Must Haves”
Larger than a 60kwh Battery
Pano Roof
Tech Package
Rear Facing Seats

“Wish List”
P85 or P85+
Air Suspension
Sound Studio Package
Autopilot
AWD

Thanks!

That's a pretty tall order for under $50k.

There are very few CPOs available from Tesla right now, and the closest one to your requirements is this one for $59k but no rear facing seats: Used Inventory | Tesla

How old are your kids? The RFS are only good for kids up to about 80 pounds.

You might want to call a local Tesla store or gallery to see if they have any unlisted CPOs (or non-CPO) cars that might fit your bill.

Good luck!

That's a pretty tall order for under $50k.

There are very few CPOs available from Tesla right now, and the closest one to your requirements is this one for $59k but no rear facing seats: Used Inventory | Tesla

How old are your kids? The RFS are only good for kids up to about 80 pounds.

You might want to call a local Tesla store or gallery to see if they have any unlisted CPOs (or non-CPO) cars that might fit your bill.

Good luck!
Hey hanklloydright... yes you are correct, there are very few posted! I’m in contact and working with a Tesla rep, just figured I would reach out here as well!

Reactions: HankLloydRight
I am a recent owner (and loving it) so I have zero valuable input on warranty. That being said, I bought a S85 CPO with leather, AP1, panoramic roof and 30k miles for $54k last month. I was a bit lucky, but it's possible. I would wait until the used inventory gets replenished. With the 3 coming out, used prices may come down.