Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Model Y 20" Induction Wheels: Wheels Tires TMPS Los Angeles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,
Looking to purchase a set of OEM Model Y 20" Induction Wheels with Tires and TMPS. I currently have a set of 21" Uberturbine Wheels with the factory Pirellis and TMPS and looking to go down a size for personal preference. They have about 6K miles on them and some curb rash. Also open to a trade if anyone if interested in trading their 20"s for 21"s.

Thank you

Hello,
Looking to purchase a set of OEM Model Y 20" Induction Wheels with Tires and TMPS. I currently have a set of 21" Uberturbine Wheels with the factory Pirellis and TMPS and looking to go down a size for personal preference. They have about 6K miles on them and some curb rash. Also open to a trade if anyone if interested in trading their 20"s for 21"s.

Thank you
Happy New Year!

Check this out: FS: 20" Uberturbines square tire set for Model Y with 255/40 Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ Bluetooth TPMS SoCal Pick up

@CJ_M4 I have 20” induction wheels. Mounting 21”s tomorrow, so these will be ready for new owner. No scratches or curb rash. 500 miles . I’ll be posting pics and listing tomorrow. Let me know if still interested. In OC but in El Segundo a few times a week.