Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB P85D ludicrous

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
P85D ludicrous car wanted
looking for low mile loaded car
AP pano next gen etc
70-73k
Don't waste time with cars in the 80's
I just had mine totaled in accident
and purchased mine 6 months ago for 75k
Thx

70-73K. Good luck with your efforts in finding a low mileage loaded P85DL with next generation seats in it for that kind of money.

Lol
I bought same car 5 months ago for 75 (2014 P85DL)
Thx
Next time please read the thread more thoroughly as I posted this is in OG posting. Please don't post in my thread if you're not selling or about market prices.
Trust me, I know the market very well
and actual selling prices. Anyone who's asking over 80K for Low mile P85DL car is a dreamer.
thank you
Feel free to pm

Last edited:
Reactions: EXOTIC1 and bhzmark
Lol
I bought same car 5 months ago for 75 (2014 P85DL)
Thx
Next time please read the thread more thoroughly as I posted this is in OG posting. Please don't post in my thread if you're not selling or about market prices.
Trust me, I know the market very well
and actual selling prices. Anyone who's asking over 80K for Low mile P85DL car is a dreamer.
thank you
Feel free to pm

Pull your panties from your crack.

I was just wishing you luck in your endeavor and moving your thread up to the top.

Again, best of luck finding another car like the one that you had and at the price point that you are looking at.