TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB - set of 19" slipstream wheels

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by jaydee49, May 22, 2017.

1. jaydee49

jaydee49 Member

Looking to purchase a set of 19" slipstream wheels either new or used in good condition. Preferably without tires but open to offers. I am in SF Bay Area and would prefer a local (willing to drive) transaction.

2. Bet TSLA

Bet TSLA Active Member

I have a set of 19" Slipstreams with tires that I bought from a guy on TMC, but it turns out I'm not going to use them, as I decided to stay with the Michelin MXM4's the car came with. They came from a 2016 S60 and have less than 500 miles on them. They're in perfect condition, with center caps, TPMS, and the newer OEM Goodyear Eagle Touring Tesla-specific tires with road noise dampening foam. Yours for $1650, and I'm happy to deliver them anywhere in the Bay Area.

3. jaydee49

jaydee49 Member

Thanks for the offer. I am trying some without tires if I can, but haven't had much luck yet.

4. Bet TSLA

Bet TSLA Active Member

Best of luck. PM me if you decide you're interested.