Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB Sleeper of LR RWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would like to get some opinions on which way to go and why you would choose that car over the other. Even if you could add which car you have and if you would change it.

This is my question...I'm looking to purchase a sleeper with 20K miles and no autopilot around $42K or LR RWD with 60K miles and FSD for $38K. Which again would you go with and why? Also thinking about putting it on Turo..If you have advice of which you would think is more attractive of a vehicle to rent. Also if you have experience both renting a Tesla on Turo or experience renting your Tesla M3 or other model on Turo.

Thanks