Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Tesla CCS1 Adapter from Korea - Will pay over original price!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I almost bought a Chademo adapter a few days ago but got cold feet as the lady's account was the same as someone else with a slightly different spelling of her first name... Glad I didn't pull the trigger as I REALLY want a chademo or CCS adapter since we have no tesla superchargers around here..

So $325 give or take. Is the site trustworthy?

Reactions: kayak1 and wlee
They're asking for my tesla account login info. That isn't right right ? I don't think it's safe to give that info..

Same here. They asked for mine too
Yes, they need to log into your account to order the adapter. Tesla won't allow the order otherwise (it's restricted to only Tesla owners and for delivery only in South Korea). You can change your password after they order it. There are many of us that have used Harumio for this already and went through this.

I received mine yesterday after using Harumio to order it and ship it to me. It took 12 days total.

Attachments

• IMG_20220420_114207.jpg
    IMG_20220420_114207.jpg
    646.3 KB · Views: 129
Yes, they need to log into your account to order the adapter. Tesla won't allow the order otherwise (it's restricted to only Tesla owners and for delivery only in South Korea). You can change your password after they order it. There are many of us that have used Harumio for this already and went through this.

I received mine yesterday after using Harumio to order it and ship it to me. It took 12 days total.
changed mine right after it showed up in my order history. On a good note, I got my DHL tracking this morning. Hasn't shipped yet, but should be here by next weekend. Going to be doing some testing at EVGo and Electrify America charging locations in Washington State. :)

Congrats. Did you have to pay any duty and taxes to the USA?

I just ordered mine through this same website. I’ve ordered a lot of other things on here since my sister is a BTS fan and also orders a lot of beauty supplies from here. They are definitely trustworthy.
I’ll post an update once i get mine. I’m excited. Especially when it’s past 10am it’s $0.48/kWh and knowing that Electrify America, here in LA/Southbay, is $4/month for membership pricing, and to charge would be @ $0.31/kWh and with this Tesla CCS1 adapter can max out to 150kWh 3x faster than Lectron CCS1 Version. And usually, with electrify America there are no idle fees.

I’ve heard bad things about electrify America but imho, we have ID4s and they always work, Carson, Torrance, Burbank, Hesperia, Baker, Las Vegas, San Fran, and usually trail right behind where Tesla SCs are located.

I’ve used the Lectron CCS 1 Bulky adapter (up to 50KWH), sold it. It worked but had to manually update it on a computer/PC, which I don’t have and have to borrow my brother’s. And there were times it wouldn’t work at all even after updating it. I’m not saying don’t go with the Lectron CCS1, it’s an option, but I wanted something that would work and was made by Tesla.

Hopefully they’ll release it soon but I can’t wait. I need to get my hands on one for ease of having more options to DC fast charge.

Just met with Nhaneezy today to get the CCS Combo 1 adapter. Super nice guy! We had a good chat, and it's working well on my Y! Although the world of CCS Combo is a lot more unpredictable than supercharging, but it's great to have multiple options. Currently sitting at a EA charging station. 4 x 150Kwh stalls with 2 showing as open in the app. The problem? There are only 2 parking spots! They made 2 x double chargers, and only did 1 spot for each. What were they thinking?

Reactions: nhaneezy
Just met with Nhaneezy today to get the CCS Combo 1 adapter. Super nice guy! We had a good chat, and it's working well on my Y! Although the world of CCS Combo is a lot more unpredictable than supercharging, but it's great to have multiple options. Currently sitting at a EA charging station. 4 x 150Kwh stalls with 2 showing as open in the app. The problem? There are only 2 parking spots! They made 2 x double chargers, and only did 1 spot for each. What were they thinking?

In 25 years people will look back on this, now, as the Wild West or antiquity or something.

Reactions: bman325i