Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Tesla CCS1 Adapter from Korea - Will pay over original price!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, please PM me. I'm having a friend from Korea buy and send me a couple. One is for me and the other I'll offer up to someone here.
Just to set expectations it'll be the MSRP + any shipping my friend will use to ship it to me overnight. I want to get this before the US store has them for sale, which I think may be soon!

Hi, please PM me. I'm having a friend from Korea buy and send me a couple. One is for me and the other I'll offer up to someone here.
Just to set expectations it'll be the MSRP + any shipping my friend will use to ship it to me overnight. I want to get this before the US store has them for sale, which I think may be soon!

Hi do you already have this ?? I thought this was tied to your tesla account in Korea so you could only get one......... Also sorry new member so couldn't pm you.

Please PM me too... am going on a road trip in late June and have a leg of the trip where there is not a supercharger, so am trying to find ways to make it through that part of the route.

If they are able to get another one please also PM me the price.

Please all of you must make sure your car is support CCS before buying this adapter. The most reliable way to make sure this is check your charging port (CP) ECU on the leftside of the rear trunk in a model 3. For more information you may check my website to ensure you have the right CP ECU. Then you can consider to buy the adapter.

About Tesla Model 3 - NEATLAB National Chung Cheng University Taiwan 中正大學 通訊系

Regarding to the the adapter sold in South Korea, I believe if you ask someone buy it in locally (with reasonable service fee, because for each VIN can buy one adapter) and shipping fee to US with UPS/DHL, the total cost maybe around 350 to 400 USD. If it is too high for you, just wait for it release offically in US.

how much? Willing here as well

Please all of you must make sure your car is support CCS before buying this adapter. The most reliable way to make sure this is check your charging port (CP) ECU on the leftside of the rear trunk in a model 3. For more information you may check my website to ensure you have the right CP ECU. Then you can consider to buy the adapter.

About Tesla Model 3 - NEATLAB National Chung Cheng University Taiwan 中正大學 通訊系

Regarding to the the adapter sold in South Korea, I believe if you ask someone buy it in locally (with reasonable service fee, because for each VIN can buy one adapter) and shipping fee to US with UPS/DHL, the total cost maybe around 350 to 400 USD. If it is too high for you, just wait for it release offically in US.

Both my 3 and my Y have 'CCS Charging Enabled' shown on the car information.

Reactions: wlee
Hey everyone, my friend has sent the package out and I should be receiving it in less than a week. Mine is in that package as well so I'm eagerly awaiting for it to come. There are a bunch that I've ordered extra. Spoke to some of you who have DMed me already. Price is $450 before shipping. My preferred method is to meet at an Evgo/ElectrifyAmerica to demonstrate it working and then perform the sale at the same time. As always just DM me for any questions.

Something you all should know, be aware of possible SCAM

1650433459989.png