Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB Tesla M3 LD RWD /AWD with EAP/FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

Looking to purchase A M3 Long range either RWD or AWD.

preferable years: 2018 or 2019
Has to have at least AP. I would prefer both AP and EAP/FSD
Preferably White
No more than 30k miles

Willing to pay between 42k - 47k

I am located in California, am willing to drive / fly depending on the deal.

you can look on kbb or eBay to see what blue book and what similar cars are sold for. Though, understand most things carry a premium in Bay Area.
And honestly, sellers always want to get the most money, and buyers alway wants to spent the least. Make an offer you’re comfortable with. If you can wait, maybe wait for better deal or car.

Also, If you are totally bought in the future of FSD, keep in mind of the upgrade cost:
- non-AP to FSD: 10k
- AP to FSD: 7k
- EAP to FSD: 4K (EAP is nearly identical in functionality to current FSD).
upgrade cost to FSD has been going up. Earlier this year, the upgrade prices were about $1000 less than now.

Pm if you want to know my offer to him.
btw, I’m not in anyway affiliated with seller.

Check out his listing: 2018 Tesla model 3 Long range EAP 325 mile range
I looked at the car in person - - July '18 manf date - low miles, and good shape. LR, RWD and EAP, unlimited prem connectivity.
It's listed on high end of your price...but make him offer.
I ended up passing on the car b/c I came across another one I wanted more.
I (Chris) told him I'd pass his listing to you... Good luck!

No FSD (no HW3), RWD, USED $48,500 !!!

This is why it pays to just buy new. That car is worth under $40K at best.
A brand new AWD is $500 more than he is asking. And $1500 cheaper if you can get one before the end of the year.

And I think he plans on just handing over his account, because I doubt the free supercharger or his cybertruck reservation is transferable.
Good luck with that going smooth. And I think the free supercharging referrals have a deadline.