TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

WTB: Tesla Model S P85 or P85+ 2012-2014

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by playoutside, Jan 3, 2016.

1. playoutside

playoutside Member

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65098)]Hello current Tesla Model S owners. Have you ordered a new Model S or Model X and plan on trading in your current S? If so, I'd love to buy your car instead.
    [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65098)]
    I'm looking for a used 2012-2014 Model S P85 or P85+. Once you get your trade in estimate from Tesla, send it to me and I'll pay you more if it's one that I like.
    I will make this very easy. I can pre-pay a deposit and then buy the car the same day you take delivery of your new one. I can pay cash, cashiers check, or wire the money.
    I'm not a dealer. This would be my personal car. I will make selling your car to me just as easy as trading it in, but you'll get more money for it! I'm in Seattle, so I'd prefer a West Coast car for transportation reasons, but I'm open to any cars nationally.[/COLOR]

2. ralsmom

ralsmom Member

2012 model S signature performance for sale

Hi I have a 2012 Model S Sig for Sale. it's the red sig colour ( no longer produced) asking $60,000 USD. I am on the West Coast. check out my add under " ralsmom" 2012 Model S Signature Performance p85..
    you can email at
    [email protected]