TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

WTB Tesla OEM 21 inch Silver or Grey Turbine Wheels

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by sumitkgarg, Sep 20, 2017.

1. sumitkgarg

sumitkgarg Member

Looking for buy good condition Tesla OEM 21 inch Silver or Grey Turbine Wheels. Prefer local pickup in Bay Area, CA. If tires and TPMS are included, I'd like to bundle those in as well. Thanks!

2. MRyno

MRyno Member

I'm selling a set of silver turbine wheels in new condition with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires (9/32 left, so nearly new) and Gen 1 TPMS (can be swapped for the newer version by any tire shop). Looking to get $2000 plus shipping. Let me know if you're interested.

3. stan23

stan23 Member

Are you still looking? I have a set of mint 21" grey turbines in staggered setup with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. The tires are new 2017 date code and my car has 1,400 miles on it. I'm considering selling to get some aftermarket wheels.

20171002_105024_resized.jpg

4. Sig72

Sig72 Member

5. Valence

Valence Member

How much were you looking to sell these for delivered to VA? Including wheels, tires, TPSM, and Center Cap?