Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Tesla red calipers for S60

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, for $2,500. That's just crazy.

I have a set with less than 500 miles on them. I am ready to part with them. I bought them to swap out my 2012 p85 calipers but never got around to doing it. Since upgrading to my Model X I no longer have a need for them. I wanted to save them in case a project car came along but that seems unlikely for now. PM me if anyone is interested.

Thanks

I have a set with less than 500 miles on them. I am ready to part with them. I bought them to swap out my 2012 p85 calipers but never got around to doing it. Since upgrading to my Model X I no longer have a need for them. I wanted to save them in case a project car came along but that seems unlikely for now. PM me if anyone is interested.

Thanks
Are they the red ones if yes pm me and we can discuss how much you want.