Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: White Roadster

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I’d like to post an open call for a white roadster. if this is the wrong place, sorry. The one I was to pickup today, sold.

High mileage makes the most sense for me as I drive 30k+ miles a year, but I won’t turn down a roadster over the odo.
Salvaged title doesn’t matter
At this point I’m even considering a bricked WHITE one.

Thanks

Why not get the best one you can afford and wrap it? The new self-healing wraps are amazing and the car is so small it won't require as much product. Just a thought. Especially given your plans for millage and how few whites were made.

This has some miles but looks clean. No idea what the CAC is and do your diligence but clean carfax.

They have been paying interest/holding for 333 days and counting. Asking $41XXX.

Wonder if they would through in a good wrap in a deal? Labor is much cheaper for them and/or they usually have wholesale vendors they work with.

Just a thought

Used Cars for Sale - Find Great Deals with CarGurus - CarGurus

• Disagree
Reactions: ra88it
Why not get the best one you can afford and wrap it? The new self-healing wraps are amazing and the car is so small it won't require as much product. Just a thought. Especially given your plans for millage and how few whites were made.

Sorry, I do not do wraps / plastidip on vehicles. It will be white. Not one to compromise.

Well aware of the available NON WHITE roadsters that are on market, NOT interested... hence the post for a “standing WTB” of white.

This has some miles but looks clean. No idea what the CAC is and do your diligence but clean carfax.

They have been paying interest/holding for 333 days and counting. Asking $41XXX.

Wonder if they would through in a good wrap in a deal? Labor is much cheaper for them and/or they usually have wholesale vendors they work with.

Just a thought

Used Cars for Sale - Find Great Deals with CarGurus - CarGurus

They’re asking entirely too much for that 08 and have zero interest in budging. I have zero interest in an overvalued (judging by others on market) car that meets zero of my requirements.

They’re asking entirely too much for that 08 and have zero interest in budging. I have zero interest in an overvalued (judging by others on market) car that meets zero of my requirements.

I have no idea what you know or don't know but a friendly no thank you would have worked vs two separate replies.

If I see something - I'll let you know.

Or maybe not.

Hello,

I’d like to post an open call for a white roadster. if this is the wrong place, sorry. The one I was to pickup today, sold.

High mileage makes the most sense for me as I drive 30k+ miles a year, but I won’t turn down a roadster over the odo.

Thanks

Mine has 17K. I would want top dollar though. It comes with Winter and Summer tires with 2 sets of forged rims. 2 soft tops, and several hard tops and a Visium clear top.

I won't accept a low bid.

I love her but I don't drive her often anymore.

Hello,

Thanks

I know someone has a white 2008 (delivered in 2009), #210, 35.5K. The car is located in Dublin, CA. If the price is right, he may be willing to sell. What is your budget range?

• Helpful
Reactions: ra88it
I know someone has a white 2008 (delivered in 2009), #210, 35.5K. The car is located in Dublin, CA. If the price is right, he may be willing to sell. What is your budget range?

that price and location were perfect, except I just purchased a DM3 stealth after being stood up or flat out lied to by a few roadster owners.

If it doesn’t move in a few months, I will follow up.