Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: WTB Tesla Model S 85kWh or P85 or P85+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WTB: WTB Tesla Model S 85kWh or P85 or P85+

Hello! I've been a Tesla fan since the Roadster was announced. I finally have the cash ready to spend, and I'm going to buy a used Tesla Model S within the next week or two.

I plan to get my Tesla wrapped, so I don't care about the color. I prefer the Tesla turbine rims, but I'll take what I can get. I do want the panoramic roof and the tech package, but the other features aren't deal breakers for me.

I've seen 85s with low miles in great condition go for as low as $70k through eBay, Craigslist, and Autotrader.

I'm ready to move quickly, but I'm not in a rush, so I can wait for a good deal. Any help finding a car will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

List Date: 5/9/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WTB: WTB Tesla Model S 85kWh or P85 or P85+
--------------------------------------
Want to Buy (WTB) Please Contact Buyer with offers.

contactbuyer.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

I don't think you'll find a P85 for < $82k unfortunately. I've been watching the market for a while now, and I have not been able to find one for < $82,000. Please let me know if you see one, as I am also very interested in a used P85. Thanks...

Not at all, I have been looking for an S85 or P85 under $80K for months and have not found 1....so I am just curious on where he found it.

I was making an obnoxious comment because (if I remember correctly) you listed yours at $72.5K. :p

I've been searching Ebay, craigslist, cars.com, etc for months and still cant find a good deal. Everything gets snatched up so quickly!

I was making an obnoxious comment because (if I remember correctly) you listed yours at $72.5K. :p

I've been searching Ebay, craigslist, cars.com, etc for months and still cant find a good deal. Everything gets snatched up so quickly!

I know silly and its going to be at least a year before you will find a Tesla in your range.

I pretty much screwed myself, selling my S60 (pending her getting financing). I cannot find an P85 I can afford LOL.

Last edited:
I know silly and its going to be at least a year before you will find a Tesla in your range.

I pretty much screwed myself, selling my S60 (pending her getting financing). I cannot find an P85 I can afford LOL.

That's why I've got a Model X reservation :)

I gave up trying to find a P85 lol

$79,986? Eh. "It includes All Glass Panoramic Roof, 19 wheels, Premium Black Textile Interior with Piano Black Accents, Technology Package and Supercharger Hardware." Can get the same options new for ~$77,500 after fed and CA credits. Also located in OH, so probably $1K+ to ship.

That's a lot of liters! Love the photoshopped clouds in the first photo. WTF?

'Tis a lot of liters! And it's sitting at a dealer who has about 100 pounds of cluelessness on what they have parked in their lot. $79k is a good price on an 85 and I'm willing to bet that it could be had for less, since the dealer probably just wants it off their hands.

Unfortunately for me, it isn't what I'm looking (lurking?) for....

geosynch