TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTS: 19" Cyclone Wheel and Winter Tire Package (aka Say Goodbye to Chains)

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by pl804, Apr 9, 2017.

1. pl804

pl804 Member

These have the M+S marketing with the mountain drawing on the wall of the tire, and on a D is ok for R-2 chain control (and R-1 chain control. Say goodbye to chains.

Purchased new from Tesla:
    Tesla — 19" Cyclone Wheel and Winter Tire Package

Tesla PN: 1078347-00-B

Outfit your Model X with 19" Cyclone Tesla wheels and Pirelli Scorpion winter-rated tires for the icy months ahead.

This package includes:
    • (4) 19X8.5 Cyclone wheels
    • (4) 265/50/19 - Pirelli Scorpion Winter
    • (4) Tire pressure sensors
    • (4) Tesla logo wheel caps
    Installed on Feb. 1, 2017. 1811 miles on them as of now. Wheels are in great condition - see attached detailed photos of each wheel/tire.

Swapping the entire wheel set sometime between April 18-25 at the Tesla Palo Alto SC. Buyer can pick up from my place in South Palo Alto or at the Palo Also SC. Will include a set of tire totes and scuff-protection covers.

Sells new for $2800.

Selling for $2000 OBO.

IMG_5298.jpg

IMG_5293.jpg IMG_5294.jpg IMG_5295.jpg IMG_5296.jpg

2. Qbenjamin

Qbenjamin Frugal But Classy!

Someone pointed out to me in my for sale thread, that these are Slipstreams..?

3. pl804

pl804 Member

Ah, thanks for correcting me. I just copied the product page. It is indeed the Slipstream / Aero Turbine set!

4. JPUConn

JPUConn Active Member

The picture is slipstream (not cyclone) on an S (not x) likely 245/45/19 (not 265/50/19)

Is the picture or description incorrect?

Did you mean to reference these $2500 new set?

Tesla — 19" Slipstream Wheel and Winter Tire Package

5. pl804

pl804 Member

Ah, yes, you're completely correct. Maybe I should do a new post since I botched this up completely, and lower the price to $1500 OBO.

• Like x 1