Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
IMG_3404.jpeg

For trade Available WTT: System Spec TE37’s (TMPS + PS4S)

Available for
  1. Local pickup
Related vehicle
  1. Model 3
Condition
Used

Details

Potentially looking to trade out of my current set of System Spec TE37’s wrapped in 265/35/19 PS4S’ and the Bluetooth TPMS.

Looking for either BBS’ or the 20 inch performance wheels with tires and TPMS.

BBS - can add cash for the right setup.
Grey Performance Stilletos or Uberturbines - you add $3,000.

Would be willing to drive anywhere in FL to trade - not willing to ship.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice Adro V2 Lip. Do you have SlipLo installed? Looks like the ground clearance on the edges are quite a bit lower.

Also GL with trade.
Hey there @adkua! I don’t have any SlipLo installed on this lip - my thinking was that the SlipLo reduced ground clearance a couple mm’s and i wanted to reduce any scraping period. All that to say - i still scrape the edges on really large inclines but I’ve settled with the fact that the underside will have a lot of scrapes.

SlipLo would definitely help on the resale (less scrape marks) but i figure I’ll give whomever buys it a really good deal to make up for it.

This is speculation on my end - but i think the Adro V1 lip has more ground clearance in all regards compared to the V2. Still adds a lot of personality up front too. If cost wasn’t a consideration, i would’ve sprung for the V1! ($700 shipped for V2 and $1,600 shipped for V1).

Hey there @adkua! I don’t have any SlipLo installed on this lip - my thinking was that the SlipLo reduced ground clearance a couple mm’s and i wanted to reduce any scraping period. All that to say - i still scrape the edges on really large inclines but I’ve settled with the fact that the underside will have a lot of scrapes.

SlipLo would definitely help on the resale (less scrape marks) but i figure I’ll give whomever buys it a really good deal to make up for it.

This is speculation on my end - but i think the Adro V1 lip has more ground clearance in all regards compared to the V2. Still adds a lot of personality up front too. If cost wasn’t a consideration, i would’ve sprung for the V1! ($700 shipped for V2 and $1,600 shipped for V1).
I agree. Thankfully the V2 is a bit less painful. V1 seems to not lower ground clearance as much if any. But SlipLo would probably be mandatory for one that cost that much. Still I think the V2 looks more striking so good choice!

How about Volk G025. Those look amazing without being another Model 3 on Teehees. Not that I don’t love them but when I go to Tesla meets every other car is on those which I can understand the legacy and beauty of them.

There are few people running the G025s especially in the OC and socal lol.
Mackin Industry had their Model 3 on the wheels at one point too if I remember correctly.

1714344049428.png

Not going to lie. I really love the design of these over TE37.

Problem with other Volks that are not the mainstream wheels is the lack of resale value. TEs, CEs, REs & even ZEs are the most easy to resell and hold their values pretty well. Other Rays' wheels rarely do well with resale. Some of the older multipiece stuff sit for a LONG time on the market before someone picks them up to rebuild.