Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

X 20” wheel PSI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all. Question on PSI for 20” wheels on an X. Door sticker says 45. Service report from SC after annual inspection says set to recommended pressure 42. Which is it, in people’s experience? 45 or 42? Thanks.

My SC always put 45psi on wheels. I feel like I'm on a roller coaster ride. I have to reduce it to 42psi.

But this is my situation because I'm living in California US, no winter-weather. After an hour ride on the road, the PSI goes up to around 44-45psi. With 45psi, it goes up to 47psi - that's bad.

My SC always put 45psi on wheels. I feel like I'm on a roller coaster ride. I have to reduce it to 42psi.

But this is my situation because I'm living in California US, no winter-weather. After an hour ride on the road, the PSI goes up to around 44-45psi. With 45psi, it goes up to 47psi - that's bad.

Thanks. I do agree. I prefer the ride at 42. Just confused that sticker says 45 while the SC receipt suggested recoed pressure is 42.