Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Xmas lights with exact scale Cybertruck

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I built an exact scale Cybertruck that fits a Subaru Outback so you can drive it around. Got it finished the day all this lockdown/Covid stuff started nearly 2 years ago, then it started raining (its made of cardboard from bike boxes the local cycle shop chucks out), then I lost interest. Decided to incorporate it into my Christmas light display this year and enter it into a competition to try and generate money for a good (EV related) cause. Details of where the prize money (if we win) will go in the link. If you like, please vote for the display https://xmaslightstrail.synergy.net.au/House?hid=qhgh4194 (note you have to validate your vote by clicking a link in the email you receive so please check your junk box if you don't receive) Please note the StarWars bit is a bit lame (Covid lockdown project, 2000+hr 3D printing time and cool close up) so currently replacing that with brighter more theme related stuff. Since voting closes on 12th Dec, no time to submit. A picture of the Cybertruck with my M3 during the day attached.
Cybertruck.png