Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

XPEL Stealth satin finish PPF easy to maintain ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_0800.jpg
We just had the XPEL stealth applied to our white Model X and I love the look. We've had three of our vehicles (Porsche Boxster, Audi SQ5, and now the Model X) wrapped and without exception its super easy to maintain. I can't speak to other manufacturers, but XPEL works as advertised.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: XPEL
We just had the XPEL stealth applied to our white Model X and I love the look. We've had three of our vehicles (Porsche Boxster, Audi SQ5, and now the Model X) wrapped and without exception its super easy to maintain. I can't speak to other manufacturers, but XPEL works as advertised.

Very nice Xpel Stealth over white !!! Well done !!!

Are those the MM postage stamps on the wall ??

• Love
Reactions: AuPanda and XPEL
Hello, Everyone! I know that this thread about XPEL Stealth, but I ended up selecting Ultimate (love the shine!) - full wrap, all painted surfaces plus headlights and door handles. I also love chrome and Aerowheels... anyway, I just wanted to share. I'm thinking about getting tint next.View attachment 464932

Thank you for sharing! If you go tint, be sure to check out XPEL PRIME XR PLUS Window Tint as it can block up to 98% of the Infrared Heat from entering your vehicle as well as blocking 99.9% of UVA and UVB cancer causing rays. Plus, it's backed by a Lifetime Transferable Warranty.

Hello, Everyone! I know that this thread about XPEL Stealth, but I ended up selecting Ultimate (love the shine!) - full wrap, all painted surfaces plus headlights and door handles. I also love chrome and Aerowheels... anyway, I just wanted to share. I'm thinking about getting tint next.View attachment 464932

Congrats. I have had Xpel Ultimate PPF for nearly a year and it still looks awesome. I also got Xpel Prime XR Plus tint on all side windows and rear glass (1 piece) and I am super happy with it. The tint makes the car much more energy efficient because I run the AC a lot less to keep it cool. I highly recommend that you check out Prime XR Plus window tint.

• Love
Hello, Everyone! I know that this thread about XPEL Stealth, but I ended up selecting Ultimate (love the shine!) - full wrap, all painted surfaces plus headlights and door handles. I also love chrome and Aerowheels... anyway, I just wanted to share. I'm thinking about getting tint next.

Nice - your car looks great !!! I also have Blue with full exterior Xpel Ultimate Plus and I also have Xpel Prime XR Plus window tint. You'll be happy with your investment..

• Love
Thank you for sharing! If you go tint, be sure to check out XPEL PRIME XR PLUS Window Tint as it can block up to 98% of the Infrared Heat from entering your vehicle as well as blocking 99.9% of UVA and UVB cancer causing rays. Plus, it's backed by a Lifetime Transferable Warranty.

Thank you. Yes, I think I will go with XPEL PRIME XR PLUS... not just because of the quality and warranty, but also because of your really impressive Tesla Motors Club/Social Media person/team.

• Love
I decided to try the ceramic boost. It made the the stealth white look "deeper", though it's not evident in pictures. It was very easy to apply and only took about fifteen minutes to do the entire car.

And no, I don't work for Xpel, but I do highly recommend the products as I've been using them for six years.

RenderedImage.jpg

• Love
Congrats. I have had Xpel Ultimate PPF for nearly a year and it still looks awesome. I also got Xpel Prime XR Plus tint on all side windows and rear glass (1 piece) and I am super happy with it. The tint makes the car much more energy efficient because I run the AC a lot less to keep it cool. I highly recommend that you check out Prime XR Plus window tint.

Thank you for the foresight! I look forward to 1 year later with my car still looking awesome! I don't really like the dark look of tint but I'm definitely all about energy efficiency!

Glad to hear it! It's difficult to explain how good a high end ceramic tint can really be until you get to experience it first hand.

Nice - your car looks great !!! I also have Blue with full exterior Xpel Ultimate Plus and I also have Xpel Prime XR Plus window tint. You'll be happy with your investment..

Yes! Agreed.

Thank you. Yes, I think I will go with XPEL PRIME XR PLUS... not just because of the quality and warranty, but also because of your really impressive Tesla Motors Club/Social Media person/team.

Thank you for the kind words :)

I decided to try the ceramic boost. It made the the stealth white look "deeper", though it's not evident in pictures. It was very easy to apply and only took about fifteen minutes to do the entire car.

And no, I don't work for Xpel, but I do highly recommend the products as I've been using them for six years.

View attachment 465207

Love the picture with the XPEL T-Shirt too! Thank you for sharing